Timing is everything with breeding management so don't leave anything to chance. Make sure your mare gets the best care. Dr. McNaughten is a board-certified equine reproductive specialist with advanced training in mare, stallion, and foal care.
What does this mean to you?
- Extensive international experience with numerous breeds of mares and stallions
- Expertise in treating problem mares and stallions
- Advanced skills with management of high risk pregnancies & post partum complications, supported by our board-certified internal medicine specialist
Give your mare and stallion every benefit they deserve.
- Breeding Soundness Evaluations for pre-purchase & the problem mare
- Advanced diagnostic and therapeutic techniques for problem mares
- Endometrial cyst removal
- Routine and advanced breeding management
- Live Cover
- Cool Shipped Semen
- Frozen Semen
- Embryo Transfer
- Management of “heat” behavior in the sport horse mare
- Collection of semen for freezing or cooled transport
- Advanced semen analysis
- Planned and emergency epidydimal semen harvesting for freezing
- Training of novice stallions for natural and semen collection
- Assessment & management of stallions with behavioral or fertility problems