- Stallion Services
- Mare Services
Timing is everything with breeding management so don't leave anything to chance. Make sure your stallion or mare gets the best care. Dr. McNaughten is a board-certified equine reproductive specialist with advanced training in mare, stallion, and foal care.
What does this mean to you?
- Extensive international experience with numerous breeds of mares and stallions
- Expertise in treating problem mares and stallions
- Advanced skills with management of high risk pregnancies & postpartum complications, supported by our board-certified internal medicine specialist
Give your mare and stallion every benefit they deserve.
An invaluable method of semen cryopreservation immediately post castration.
Suitable for stallions over the age of 3 years old following routine or emergency castration.
Pregnancy rates using harvested cryopreserved semen are comparable to pregnancy rates achieved with traditional cryopreserved semen.
For further inquired regarding Epididymal Semen Freezing and for scheduling, please contact Rhinebeck Equine.
Forms Needed for Epididymal Semen Freezing:
- Collection of semen for freezing or cooled transport
- Advanced semen analysis
- Planned and emergency epididymal semen harvesting for freezing
- Training of novice stallions for natural and semen collection
- Assessment & management of stallions with behavioral or fertility problems
- Breeding Soundness Evaluations for pre-purchase & the problem mare
- Advanced diagnostic and therapeutic techniques for problem mares
- Endometrial cyst removal
- Routine and advanced breeding management
- Live Cover
- Cool Shipped Semen
- Frozen Semen
- Embryo Transfer
- Management of “heat” behavior in the sport horse mare