Spring Tune-Up Time!
Don’t miss out on a reduced call charge of just $15 per owner, call the office to set up an appointment today!
With Spring right around the corner it’s time for your horses to get their annual physical exam and vaccinations. An annual physical exam allows your veterinarian to ensure your horse is ready for vaccinations, helps them catch health issues early before they become a threat, and gives them a chance to advise on any nutritional or general concerns.
Here’s how it works:
- Using the images below find the geographic area and town closest to you
- Pick the date that works best for you
- Select the doctor of your choice
- Contact the office to schedule your appointment by calling 1 (845) 876-7085
- When you call the office let us know what your horse needs in advance so we can schedule adequate time and equipment to complete the exam and testing. We will also be able to give a cost estimate if we know what your horse needs ahead of time.
- These appointments are only for routine preventative care including:
- an annual physical exam
- wellness packages
- routine dental work
- Not all dates may be available for all work. For example, dental work may need to be scheduled for a day when dental equipment is available.
- If your horse has not had a physical examination in the past 6 months, an exam will be performed prior to vaccination at a discounted rate ($35).
- Payment arrangements must be made prior to service.
- Due to the nature of the clinic days, a window of time will be provided for your appointment.
- As a reminder, all horses vaccinated by a veterinarian are eligible for coverage by the Zoetis Immunization Support Guarantee. If your horse develops signs of a disease for which they were vaccinated, this program helps to cover diagnostics to determine the cause of illness and treatment of the disease.